Kansanga.com is a platform hosting and promoting local content about Kansanga town online for easy accessibility by the billions of people who use internet. The content is voluntarily contributed by the people living or have ever lived in Kansanga.
Kansanga is located along Ggabba road about 5km to 7km from the city of Kampala, the capital of Uganda. Strategically located it is hosting hotels, universities, restaurants and bars, kids play centers etc.
WHY DO I NEED TO TAKE PART?
It is completely free of cost to contribute to this life changing idea of promoting Kansanga town online.
Today, billions of people have access to the internet through a multitude of gadgets inclusive but limited to smart phones, tablets, laptops and smart TVs, the contributions we make helps them and us know anything about Kansanga on a timely basis.
Today the internet is a one stop point for over 3 billion people around the world, hence Kansanga is another opportunity to promote your business at for free of cost.
The more exposure, the higher the chances to develop. By taking part you’re contributing to the exposure of Kansanga town as well as Uganda at large.
WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE PART?
- You need a clear photograph of your place.
- You also need;
- E-mail address (use email@example.com if you don’t have one.)
- Name of the place
- Zone of the place
- Type of business or service you offer
- Description of the place or business
- Phone number
- You need to read accept the platforms’ terms of service agreement. Click here to read.
HOW DO I TAKE PART?
POST A PLACE
- At the top menu of the platform click Get started to register for a new account or click Login to access your dashboard.
- To register provide your e-mail and desired password.
- To login provide your username or email and password, provided when registering.
- After successful registration, the system will log you to your dashboard automatically, so you can start to post places instantly.
- At the top menu bar, click Post a Place.
- Fill the form by providing all the required information.
- Click submit.
- Allow about 24hrs for the administrators to screen your submission.
- If approved, you will receive a confirmation message on your e-mail and your place will be displayed on the platform.
There is a lot of funding needed to maintain this platform, for which without, the platform could become inaccessible.
However your funding will help meet the platform’s awareness and promotion costs, monthly web server fees, photography, office and to facilitate the technical and administration team.
You may volunteer a computer, a camera, security, monthly internet, airtime for communication, a room to be used as a dedicated office for KDC in your zone or volunteer your time and taking part by gathering information and creating of awareness.